Beta testing is now live for NAKIVO Backup & Replication v10.11!
The latest release from NAKIVO introduces new features and enhancements to infrastructure monitoring, file-level recovery, and Exchange Online backup. Here are the highlights of v10.11 Beta:
- Alerts and Reporting for IT Monitoring: Create custom alerts for suspicious activity and get detailed reports about VMware VMs, hosts and datastores.
- Backup for Oracle RMAN on Linux: Protect your Linux-based Oracle databases using the same unified interface.
- File System Indexing: Quickly locate specific files/folders in your backups to save time during granular recoveries.
- Backup from HPE Alletra and HPE Primera Storage Snapshots: Boost performance using native storage snapshots for VM backups.
- In-Place Archive Mailbox, Litigation Hold and In-Place Hold Support: Protect additional categories in your Exchange Online mailboxes for easier compliance.
- Universal Transporter: Improve efficiency and reduce network load with a single Transporter for multiple workload types on the same host.
Try these features in v10.11 Beta and get a $30 Amazon eGift Card for sharing your feedback!